The Service Companies provides custom cleaning programs to commercial, education, and healthcare facilities. Our unique commercial cleaning model allows property managers, facility managers and building owners to promote the value they place on the health and safety of employees, tenants, and visitors. Today, people want to feel safe going to work and The Service Companies’ increased cleaning visibility can help provide a safe and comfortable environment for all who enter.
Customized solutions allow our clients to maximize efficiencies, streamline processes, improve health and cleanliness, and better manage their most challenging outsourced service. We accomplish this by:
- Creating clean and healthy environments
- Developing consistent and flexible maintenance strategies
- Embracing innovation to improve performance and reduce costs
- Smart hiring and ongoing training to drive consistent service
- Driving operational excellence through strong supervision
- Measuring quality on an ongoing basis
Training & Certifications:
- IICRC Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- IICRC Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT)
- IICRC Spot and Stain Removal (SSR)
- Rug Cleaning Technician (RCT)
- Leather Cleaning Technician (LCT)
- IICRC Floor Care Technician (FCT)
- Resilient Flooring Maintenance Technician (RFMT)
- Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT)
- Wood Floor Maintenance Technician (WFMT)
- Infection Control Risk Assessment Certification (ICRA)
- Global Biorisk Advisory Council Microbial Certification (GBAC)
- Blood Borne Pathogens Trainer
- Hazmat Technician
- Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
- Marble & Stone Maintenance
- Marble & Stone Restoration
We have spent years honing carpet care techniques and spend hours training our staff on carpet care best practices. Our team is led by experts with the following designations: IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT), IICRC Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT), IICRC Spot and Stain Removal (SSR), and Rug Cleaning Technician (RCT).
Cleaning of High-Touch Surfaces
This supplemental cleaning service targets high-touch point surfaces on a schedule that is customized to your facility. Our cleaning service includes frequent cleaning of the lobby, cafeterias, retail spaces, offices, and restrooms.
The Service Companies provides commercial cleaning to over 12 million square feet of space in the US. Our focus is on ensuring total satisfaction and quality for each client by cleaning and disinfecting in the right area at the right time, maximizing resources and driving health and safety at your facility.
We offer 24-hour cleaning of all facility areas, including: lobby, cafeterias, conference space, offices, gym, retail space and other designated spaces.
We work closely with your management team to ensure that all areas under our supervision are cleaned with minimum disruption. Our quality control software replaces paper-based inspection checklists that is customized to the contract specifications.
Our day cleaning services provide a sensible way to save on energy costs and are a popular option for high security properties that limit site access after operating hours.
Our electrostatic disinfection service is a customizable and highly-effective disinfection program designed for nearly any facility type. Our service protects and promotes a safer and healthier environment for your guests, employees and visitors.
We utilize electrostatic sprayers with EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC for use against viruses, pathogens, and bacteria. This method of disinfection is effective at killing 99.9% of viruses.
Exterior Maintenance & Caulking
As important as it is to keep the interior of your facility pristine, equally important is keeping the exteriors clean and presentable through periodic maintenance and recaulking. We provide these services to high rises, low rises and every building in between.
Floor & Marble Care
Whether your floors are marble, tile, wood, carpet, vinyl or concrete, we’ll make sure that they look their very best.
Our team members have received the following trainings: IICRC Floor Care Technician (FCT), Resilient Flooring Maintenance Technician (RFMT), Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT), and Wood Floor Maintenance Technician. Our team members also hold the Marble & Stone Maintenance certification and Marble & Stone Restoration certification.
We have spent years honing our floor, carpet, and marble care techniques and spend hours training our staff in the best ways to care for any type of flooring. For each facility we service, we complete a full assessment of the floor types to determine a floor schedule and equipment needs and spec out the right chemicals and cleaning processes for all surfaces.
When it comes to marble restoration, we employ our three-step restoration process — diamond grinding, sealant application and buffing — which repairs damaged marble and guarantees a shine that mirrors the marble’s original luster. To maintain the sheen, we polish the marble every day using either natural polish, crystallization or vitrification materials according to your preference and exacting standards.
We believe that every task we undertake touches our environmental platform. Our team takes the extra steps needed to minimize our environmental impact by educating our associates on waste and water usage reduction best practices and by utilizing sustainable and environmentally friendly equipment and chemicals.
High-Rise Window Cleaning
With an industry leading record of safety and cleanliness, our team cleans interior and exterior windows. We have been providing this service to commercial high rises and more for over 50 years.
Kitchen Deep Cleaning
We are experienced in keeping kitchens, equipment, tile and grout pristine for the health and safety of your guests, patrons, and employees.
We recognize the vital importance of meeting and exceeding Health Department codes and maintaining those standards at all times. The health and well being of your employees and clients, as well as the success of your business, hinge upon this.
Our team executes proper cleaning procedures on kitchen equipment and floors. Through partnerships with leading-edge cleaning technology providers, we remain at the forefront of cleaning techniques and procedures, while using the most effective and safest products.
Porter & Matron Services
Our Day Porter and Matrons ensure your building looks clean, presentable, and inviting at all times – especially between routine cleaning maintenance activities. They also ensure the building is safe for all occupants if any unexpected incidents arise, like slippery floors or broken glass.
Discreetly and without intruding on the day-to-day activities in your building, a Day Porter will operate in the background to ensure everything is taken care of to your standards.
The duties a day porter would perform may include:
- Keeping lobbies clean
- Keeping common areas clean
- Keeping restrooms clean
- Restocking supplies in restrooms, as necessary
- Performing minor maintenance, such as replacing burnt out light bulbs
- Cleaning and preparing kitchen, cafeteria, and/or break rooms (particularly before and after busy times)
- Cleaning and preparing conference rooms before VIP visitors and after meetings
- Performing continuous touch-point cleaning to reduce the spread of illness by eliminating bacteria and germs
- Responding to spills and other cleaning emergencies
- Removing or warning of safety hazards, such as objects in the way of pedestrians or wet floors
- Removing litter and debris from entrances and parking lots
Your sidewalks, entrance and parking areas are your visitors’ very first impressions of your facility and set the tone for their visit. Our team of pressure cleaning experts will keep all of your exterior hardscapes looking their absolute best at all times.