The Service Companies’ Annual Scholarship Award Program is here once again. We are excited to receive submissions from you or your dependent child!
We will be awarding two scholarships for $2,000 each. Scholarships will apply towards, but not limited to, tuition, books, supplies and even computers.
All you or your child has to do for a chance to receive $2,000 is submit a 450-500 word essay with one of the following topics:
- What is the importance of higher education and what does it mean to you?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- Why did you select your major and how will it help you achieve your goals?
- Scholarship recipient must be an associate (Supervisor level or below) or a dependent child of an associate (Supervisor level or below).
- Associate has been with The Service Companies for a minimum of 6 months.
- Applicant must have been accepted into an accredited 2-year or 4-year college/university, including online institutions. Proof of enrollment will be required.
Email email@example.com or ask your Supervisor for the application for our 2020 Scholarship Awards.