Employee Resources for COVID-19
Accede a nuestra página en español.
Employee Resources for COVID-19 Page
Please use this page as a resource, as it will be updated as the COVID-19 situation evolves. We plan to include updates on the reopening of properties and return to work, as information becomes available. Email email@example.com with any concerns.
Updated July 3, 2020
Dear Valued Employees,
By now all of you should have received several communications from our Talent Acquisition and HR team on opportunities to return to work.
As described in our last update, we’ve introduced enhanced safety protocols, training and PPE to ensure your safe return to work. Your safety is our #1 PRIORITY!
In addition to our safety training, there are a few additional items we’d like to make you aware of.
- Flexible Scheduling. Now offering Part time & Full time work! If you’re unable to return to work on a full-time basis, this will allow you to do so in a way that works well for you. This opportunity may also allow you to continue receiving partial unemployment benefits, as well as the CARES benefits through the end of July.
- Benefits. If you return to work now, we’re still able to reinstate your medical, dental, time off benefits and anything else that you had prior to the COVID19 layoff. We’re also still offing the ability to enroll in our benefits program if you did not have it, and you had a valid status change.
- Reporting Refusals to Work. Our obligation is to inform state unemployment offices that return to work options have been provided to our laid-off workers. We plan to do so this month, and this may impact your ability to continue with your existing unemployment benefits.
Updated April 20, 2020
Our Reopening and Rehiring Plans
With the positive news that states are refining their plans to reopen their economies, we are hopeful that our clients will begin reopening their doors in the next few weeks. We have been in constant communication with them so we can properly prepare for these reopenings, and are excited that we’re beginning to hear optimistic news!
As we find out definitive reopening dates, our top priorities will be getting you back to work quickly, easily and safely! This will include a mandatory safety training that you’ll be required to do prior to rejoining the workforce, which will help prepare you for this post-pandemic environment.
When the time comes, we will announce reopenings in 2 ways:
- Your Regional Talent Acquisition representative will text you – please make sure we have updated contact information. Make sure to check your texts regularly as this will be our main method of communicating updates. If you haven’t received a text message, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will include reopening updates on this webpage
Please continue to check texts, voicemails, emails and this webpage for back to work updates! Please feel free to share this webpage link with any former colleagues that might not have a way to receive call and text updates from us.
What you can expect from the rehire process:
- As properties slowly begin to reopen their doors, Regional Talent Acquisition representatives will call/email/text employees, based on seniority, to offer work.
- We are waiving all pre-employment requirements to expedite the rehire process and get everyone back to work quickly and seamlessly.
- Once the employee has accepted the offer, Talent Acquisition will provide a “back to work” date and time.
- Each employee will complete a mandatory “Safety & Personal Protective Equipment” (PPE) Training on their 1st day back to work.
TSC is looking forward to seeing everyone back on property in the near future! Until then, stay safe & healthy!
Updated April 2, 2020
- If you need employment verification, please visit CCC Verify at https://cccverify.com or call 855-901-3099.
- You will be asked for a PIN, which is the last four digits of your social security number.
- If you need paystubs or year-end tax forms (W2), you can access those at any time by logging into your DayForce account at https://www.dayforcehcm.com and clicking on “Earnings”.
- There is a FEiN that appears on your W2. You may also be asked for a state number. Each company/division has a different number:
- FED ID#: 27-3286128 SSC Puerto Rico
- FED ID#: 27-3565394 JRS International
- FED ID#: 26-2251010 The Service Companies
- FED ID#: 20-2615856 S E Scher Corporation