The Service Companies’ Developing Future Leaders Internship Program immerses current college and university students in the operations of luxury hotels, casinos and resorts. Building upon classroom studies, our paid college internship program (3- and 8-weeks) provides the mentorship and training to begin your career in the hospitality and gaming industry.
Developing Future Leaders Internship Program
As interns, you will be placed in our top-tier hotel and casino customers’ properties (which includes Marriott International, Hyatt Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Caesars Entertainment, and nearly half of the AAA Five Diamond hotels and resorts in the United States) to learn first-hand each core function of the hospitality industry – operations, corporate functions and human resources – and gain exposure to our culture and the hospitality and gaming industry. Ideal for students interested in beginning their career in the hospitality or gaming industry, our internship program incorporates our 30+ years of experience and knowledge to develop the skills needed to build and excel in a career within a hotel, casino or resort.
Program Overview and Key Features
- 3-week or 8-week paid internship program
- Placement within our Housekeeping, Public Areas, Environmental Services (EVS) and Stewarding departments at top-tier hotels and casinos across the country
- Hospitality Training & Development
- Mentorship from seasoned industry leaders
- Housing and transportation assistance available if internship is located in a region the intern does not live
- Candidates must be active college students or have graduated within 3 months of application submission
- Three letters of recommendation required (two must be written by a professional or academic connection)
- 1-page essay on why our internship program is right for you
Interested candidates can submit their application here.