With travel’s swift rebound, many casinos, hotels and resorts have been unable to staff their departments at the rate needed to provide a high quality, consistent service to their guests. Property leadership is turning rooms or rooms are left empty. Sound familiar?
If you’re looking at solutions that will enable you to focus on your core business and revenue growth, you may be considering a fully managed or supplemental staffing solution. With benefits to each, here are some key considerations to keep in mind when deciding which solution is right for your property.
- Complete responsibility for your department (recruiting, training, performance) is transferred to your vendor partner
- Opportunity to concentrate on your core business (occupancy, room rates, guest satisfaction scores, group bookings, etc.)
- Ability to lean on your partner’s expertise to implement best practices and innovations
Supplemental Staffing Benefits
- Ideal for properties looking to retain control of its departments, including recruiting, training and performance tracking
- You and your team maintain oversight of specific standards, operating procedures
- Ideal for properties and/or departments looking to fill positions on a short-term basis
For many properties, supplemental staffing may seem like the ideal choice, but in our experience, selecting a turn-key option yields better and more consistent results. Your departments are better staffed and typically have a higher employee retention rate, resulting in a higher guest service scores, lower costs, and a more engaged team.
The Service Companies has over 30 years of experience providing both turn-key and supplementary staffing solutions to the hospitality industry, serving some of the most recognizable and largest casino, hotel and resort properties in the country. If you’d like to learn more about our services and capabilities, contact us today.
The Service Companies is your trusted integrated services partner providing unparalleled and innovative cleaning, housekeeping, temporary food & beverage staffing, and facility maintenance services to hotels, casinos, corporate cafeterias, universities, schools, stadiums, and commercial facilities. Whether you are interested in our services for your facility or are interested in joining our team, we look forward to working with you.