During every conversation with the leadership team at a hotel, casino or resort client exploring our various cleaning services, we are asked, “What does your property onboarding process entail? How will you ensure success for our property?” In today’s climate, when properties aim to rebound from the last year, these are important questions. Our pre-opening period lays the groundwork for a successful partnership and future success for the property.
Our pre-opening planning can begin up to a few months before we assume responsibility of a housekeeping, public area, EVS, stewarding, or overnight floor care. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Transition Road Map – We’ve built a transition road map, tailored to each property, that outlines all responsibilities, tasks and processes pre- and post-opening. No matter the situation, we bridge the current staffing situation (your outgoing vendor, for instance) and offer construction clean up before a property opens its doors.
2. Recruiting Management – We work with property management to verify and finalize staffing needs. Our first-class benefits, bonuses and engagement programs are the basis for our recruitment programs and enable us to recruit compliant labor, even in tight labor markets.
3. Weekly Client Recaps – You and your property management are always in the loop. Beginning four weeks prior and continuing until four weeks after the opening, we share weekly updates on projects completed, staffing progress and our team’s focus for the coming week.
4. Tailored Processes & Procedures – Our best-in-class cleaning processes and procedures are tailored to meet and exceed your brand standards. We create inspection forms, grooming standards, and visuals (property boards), all customized to your property’s needs.
5. Training – Each employee completes a 10-day training process that includes chemical, bed bug, equipment and safety training. Refresher training continues on an ongoing basis based on a specific and predetermined interval. Employees in lead, supervisor or management roles complete the virtual Certified Supervisor Training. Property boards and brochures provide ongoing training and support to employees.
6. Equipment and Chemical Inventory and Purchasing – We will assess our client’s equipment condition, conduct an inventory and purchase new equipment based on need. Chemicals are determined based on the specific need of each cleaning process and surface. We introduce technology solutions like autonomous cleaning robots or AI sensor technology to save labor costs without sacrificing quality of service.
7. Engagement & Recognition – Our employee recognition program – in place for over 10 years – recognizes individual associates or teams for going above and beyond for our clients.
8. Corporate Support – Our clients’ support system and resources go beyond the on-site property management. Each property has a dedicated Area Senior Vice President of Operations, HR and Talent Acquisition member and a full team in Miramar, FL that supports pre- and post-opening.
If you’d like to learn more about our client onboarding process, contact our team at email@example.com.
The Service Companies is your trusted integrated services partner providing unparalleled and innovative cleaning, housekeeping, temporary food & beverage staffing, and facility maintenance services to hotels, casinos, corporate cafeterias, universities, schools, stadiums, and commercial facilities. Whether you are interested in our services for your facility or are interested in joining our team, we look forward to working with you.