The Service Companies’ service offerings are unparalleled – improving cleanliness, saving our clients costs and eliminating the hassle of managing hard-to-staff shifts.
Why you should choose The Service Companies:
- Corporate Resources: Our financial and human resources are unmatched in the industry. Our team provides support and consultation and direction to our Project Managers and clients. We are an extension of your team.
- Focus: Our focus on Housekeeping, EVS and Stewarding operations allows your management team to focus on driving sales, guest satisfaction & employee engagement, leading to asset value gains and additional returns to the owner/shareholders.
- Consistent and Predictable Results: Clients pay a monthly fixed fee and a highly predictable variable expense each month. No added costs or surprises outside our agreement.
- Asset Management: We manage your asset like we own it, reporting CapEx needs and on-going maintenance requirements.
- Brand Experts: We offer experience from limited service to 5-diamond properties. With each opening, we assign individuals with brand experience and our Corporate Directors oversee the performance on an on-going basis after the opening.
- Systems and Process: Our stringent operating standards and self-audits ensure your guests receive a consistent experience and that the housekeeping and EVS departments are operated as efficiently as possible.
- Technology: Our proprietary operating system holds our various operating departments to a set of standards.
- Quality Assurance: We focus on improving the quality of the guest experience. We implement two weeks of intensive training for all associates along with on-going training. Daily inspections drive accountability, consistency and quality.
- Staffing and Training: Our HR professionals ensure every casino and hotel asset is staffed with the right number of employees at the right time. We anticipate spikes and reductions in occupancy, create a staffing plan to mirror the changes and invest heavily in training, which limits costs of turnover and provides you a competitive billing rate.
- Employee Engagement and Satisfaction: We believe in employee recognition, incentives and performance rewards.
- Safety: We limit the risk of employee accidents and eliminate the highest contributing factor to your annual safety losses.
- Inventory Control and Management: Your inventory is secured and closely monitored by our management team to reduce waste and eliminate shrinkage. Usage factors are monitored over time and are reported against for trends that may be negatively impacting your operating costs.
- Financial Modeling: Our cost modeling ensures we have the right amount of scheduled hours to match the demands of the business. Our model is dependent on a collaborative approach, requiring our property and corporate leadership team to become an extension of your team. This ensures a mutually beneficial partnership that is highly productive and meets our mutual operating goals without sacrificing quality.
- Opening: We’ve opened hundreds of casinos and hotels and have the resources to ensure yours is opened right and on time.
- Partnership: As a hospitality company that specializes in cleaning, we are uniquely positioned to be your partner.
- Annual Rebate: We can provide incentives to grow our partnership through annual rebates for achieving pre-defined levels of spend.
- Inclusive Labor: EVS/public area attendants, kitchen staff, dish cleaners, room inspectors, house persons, guest room attendants, VIP housekeepers, guest request runners, VIP & turndown attendants, 3rd shift runners
- Human Resources & Insurance Costs: We assume all worker’s compensation, general liability and employee benefit costs, saving you valuable time, energy and money. We also ensure all employees have undergone background checks, drug tests and E-Verification nationwide, even where not mandated by law.